Senior Manager of Employer Branding, Fortum
Sijainti: Espoo, Tukholma, Oslo
Haku päättyy: 16.8.2020
Lisätietoja: Anna Christensen, email@example.com
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a leading clean-energy company providing our customers with electricity, heating, and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. With around 8,300 professionals across the Nordics, Russia, the Baltics, Poland and India, we strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity, and continuous improvement. We are a company for the Doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Are you energetic, digitally oriented, and ready to take a global leading role in Employer Branding in Fortum?
SENIOR MANAGER, EMPLOYER BRANDING
We are now looking for a Senior Manager Employer Branding Fortum globally. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of employer branding strategies to strengthen Fortum’s employer brand. You will help widen our employer brand awareness and awareness of us in relevant recruitment markets, especially through presence in digital channels. In this work, your insights and expertise in digitalization, social media, employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives will be important. You will also take part in some employer branding events to help local teams succeed.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive strategy, creation and execution of all employment brand content and programs
- Be an ambassador for our employer brand internally and externally, engaging people in innovative and fun ways
- Lead recruitment communications planning to elevate our employer brand on all platforms and channels
- Collaborate with all global recruiting leads across Fortum to translate talent needs into employer branding initiatives. This includes proactively identifying potential talent attraction challenges and develop communications and outreach solutions
- Identify partners, channels and platforms to help amplify and position our employer brand amongst key talents
- Create innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand. This includes providing and maintaining materials for employer branding purposes such as social media stories and videos to showcase our career stories, work environment, and opportunities.
To succeed in this role, close collaboration with business across the divisions and countries is key to ensure talent attraction and development. You will also collaborate with the Brand team and other key stakeholders to continuously improve our employer value proposition and employer brand awareness.
You will report to Vice President, People and Employee communication, Consumer Solutions. Where you are located is up to you, you can be in any of our new campuses in Stockholm, Helsinki or Oslo. The job requires traveling.
We offer you
If you join us, we can offer you a fast-evolving international working environment in the junction of start-up dynamics and big corporation. You will have an opportunity to work with different type of businesses and responsibilities within Fortum as well as with universities and other external stakeholders. This will offer you great opportunities for personal learning and professional development. In addition, our new campuses provide an inspiring and modern setting for your everyday work.
This is a permanent full-time position with an attractive compensation and benefits package.We offer you a fast-evolving international working environment in the junction of start-up dynamics and big corporation. You will have an opportunity to work with very different types of responsibilities with ambitious targets to build functioning collaboration between Fortum and world’s leading universities and research institutions, as well as ensuring successful intellectual property and patenting strategy. You have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise in new areas and technologies. You’ll also get to work in an environment that combines the freedom and speed of a start-up with the support of a big corporation.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Management, HR, or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing employer branding strategies in a cross-functional, global organization
- Experience in using data to tell compelling stories
- Interest and activeness in digital and social media
- Interested in and up to date on market changes and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and fluency in English
- Structured way of working
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach
Send your application via our online recruitment system at your earliest convenience and latest by 16.August 2020. For more information please contact Employee engagement specialists Anna Christensen on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to summer holidays the response time will be a bit longer but don’t hesitate to send a message and we will get back to you in August.