Head of Communications, Relex
Haku loppuu: 01.03.2020
Lisätietoja: Alexandra Sevelius, firstname.lastname@example.org tai Tiia Rapeli, email@example.com
RELEX is a hyper-growth company with over 800 employees in 12 locations around the world. In the past two years we have more than doubled our employee count, which has and continues to increase the complexity of our communication needs. We’re looking for a colleague to build and execute an internally focused communications strategy to suit our continuously scaling environment, and to help us in identifying and deploying best practices.
We are looking for an ambitious, strategic thinker as our new Head of Communications.
You will have a critical role in nurturing and promoting RELEX’s values, culture and brand across our internal channels. We expect you to act as a trusted advisor to our senior management, as well as work together with all of our RELEXians to ensure our strategy is effectively communicated and aligned across the organization.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Establish and execute an internal communications strategy designed for a global growth company
- Optimize internal communication processes and establish a measurement plan to identify, track and improve communication activities throughout the business
- Analyze, select and develop optimal communication channels
- Partner with different teams to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to relevant RELEXians across different parts of the organization
- Provide strategic counsel on communications issues to our leaders to help them engage with RELEXians and share timely, relevant business information
- Plan, edit, review and write content and presentations for a variety of internal communications channels
- Train RELEXians on internal communications best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Solid track record in developing and implementing strategic communications for a global, scaling growth company
- Ability to track and leverage metrics for efficient analysis of comms activities
- Excels at working with C-level executives, quickly building confidence as a strategic communications advisor. Experience in coaching executive leaders
- Good understanding of what types of comms are optimal for different internal target audiences
- You bring a great deal of strategic acumen to this role while also proactively rolling up your sleeves
- A collaborative, adaptable and engaging leadership style
- Excellent English writing, editing and proofreading skills
This position requires travelling to our offices across Europe and the U.S.
What we offer to you:
- A chance to bring together RELEXians and teams across the globe towards a common goal
- Opportunity to shape our global communications strategy and ways of working that are suitable for an industry leading company, according to your expertise
- Low hierarchy and an environment where the smartest argument wins and people support each other – do check out our core values!
- Talented, motivated colleagues who appreciate your work and input
- Remote work is normal for us, as are other flexible work arrangements to fit your personal preferences and situation
- A chance to have a meaningful impact in reducing food waste globally and improving supply
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and possible work examples here by March 1st. Interviews will be held in March.