Experienced Communications Professional, EY
Apply by: 3.6.2018
Additional Information: Nordic Go-to-Market Leader Hannele Lindell, 040-5068456, 18.5. at 9-10 or 24.5. at 17-18 or Nordic Head of PR, Michael Basland +45-25293047, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Communications Professional
EY is looking for an enthusiastic and talented media & communications specialist to be located in Helsinki. If you feel it would be time for next step in your career, take a look and apply as soon as possible!
As our media & communications specialist you will join an international multi-disciplinary team that works across all areas of Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC). You will primarily work with PR/Media relations as Head of PR in Finland and with internal communications.
- You support the strategic development and drive the local execution of media and public relations activities by working closely with leadership, professionals and colleagues in the Nordic BMC team and globally to increase positive public awareness of EY. You will be the key contact to national media and help our leadership and spokespersons connect to news, business and trade media.
- In your role, you depend on a strong understanding of news/business media and you have experience in issues management. You know how to utilize and integrate earned and owned media and digital channels to reach relevant target groups harnessing thought leadership and your ability to define and tell interesting and relevant stories.
- Your role involves collaborating with key stakeholders such as our local leadership in internal communications projects and campaigns within EY in the Nordics, and supporting the Nordic Head of Internal Communications in delivering communications for major change programs and other relevant news.
- You also use your writing and editing skills in other types of communications activities and projects. You will drive the development and implementation of both external and internal communications plans which are designed to build and maintain high internal engagement and a strong reputation in the market.
The skills and attributes for success
This is a challenging role and one with a scope for professional development. The ideal candidate is passionate about communications and has drive and ambition. Other attributes for success are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a PR/communications role and with strong communications skills, including editing and writing compelling copy.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex issues and B2B market conditions. Able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks and assignments under tight deadlines.
- Must possess positive attitude and strong organizational and project management skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all areas and levels of the organization.
- Master’s degree in Communications, Media Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline required.
Your native language is Finnish and you are fluent in English. Ability to work in Swedish is an advantage.
What working at EY offers you
We offer you a permanent position starting as soon as possible or as agreed. EY provides one of the most stimulating and interesting interdisciplinary environments available. We offer you a meaningful and very important role in a growing global company where you can directly influence on EY’s success in the Nordics. You get to work with the top colleagues and build a very valuable network of professionals in Finland and abroad. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. Plus, we offer:
- Meaningful work and possibility to make an impact on the Finnish business scene
- Support and mentoring from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Smart and flexible ways of working
- International working culture and perspectives
- Modern office premises in the center of Helsinki with excellent public transport connections
Enclose your CV in English and a personal letter in Finnish with salary request. Please send in your application as soon as possible or latest 3.6.2018.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Nordic Go-to-Market Leader Hannele Lindell, 040-5068456, 18.5. at 9–10 or 24.5. at 17–18 or Nordic Head of PR, Michael Basland +45-25293047, email@example.com.
If you want to learn more about why our professionals enjoy working at EY, take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6-E7qguJU
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.