Communications Specialist, Uponor
Apply by: 19.9.2021
More information: Susanna Inkinen, VP, Communications and Corporate Responsibility, tel. +358 50 530 6245, on 9 September between 14-15:30 or 15 September 15-16:30.
We are a leading international provider of plastic-based water delivery systems for buildings and infrastructure and we are rethinking water for future generations. We are looking for a
who is curious and passionate storyteller to join our Group Communications team and support us with various internal and external communications’ tasks. We are currently located in Vantaa, Finland, but moving to Ilmala, Helsinki at the beginning of 2023.
What will you be doing?
- You will act as the Editor in Chief of our intranet; you will be responsible for the development of the intranet together with the editor team
- You will create content for different internal and external channels
- You will participate in our interim and annual reporting
- You will offer communcation support for various internal projects
What will you need?
- 2-4 years experience in internal and exteral communications, preferably in a stock listed company or communications agency
- Ability to work independently, contribute to team work, and build networks
- Excellent oral and written skills in Finnish and English
- Business and results-oriented mindset
- Good project management skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
What will you get
Uponor offers competitive salary, good employee benefits, and as an international company good career development opportunities.
For additional information, please contact Susanna Inkinen, VP, Communications and Corporate Responsibility, tel. +358 50 530 6245, on 9 September between 14-15:30 or 15 September 15-16:30.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV with your salary expectation via Workday, https://uponor.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Uponor_Careers/job/Vantaa-Finland/Specialist–Communications_JR03158, latest on 19 September 2021.
Uponor is rethinking water for future generations. A career at Uponor is more than a job. We thrive as a team and support each other to succeed. We believe that every employee has potential to grow, and provide opportunities to do so. Our culture emphasises connecting, building, and inspiring customers and colleagues, while finding sustainable solutions to serve our world today and in the future.
We employ about 3,700 Uponorians in 26 countries across Europe and North America. With headquarters in Finland, we are a stock-listed company with net sales of approximately €1.1 billion.
To find out more, please visit www.uponorgroup.com