Communications Manager, Renewable Road Transportation, Neste
Apply by: 23rd of June
More information: Susanna Sieppi, Head of Corporate Communications, + 358 50 4584156 on 13th of June during 4-5 pm EET 19th of June 4-5 pm EET.
We are looking for a Communications Manager to join our global Renewable Road Transportation business unit in Espoo, Finland
Your part in Neste’s journey
In your role, you will
- Drive Neste’s growth in Renewable Road Transportation through proactive and impactful communications
- As a dedicated business partner lead the business unit’s external and internal communications globally and execute communications in the Nordics
- Create business unit’s communications strategy globally, align messaging and manage reputation in a growing business
- Support leadership in strategy and change communications and employee engagement
- Support business unit’s sales and marketing teams in communications to customers, with PR and reputation management.
- Provide communications coaching for the professionals of the business unit
You will work closely Renewable Road Transportation business unit teams, especially Product Marketing and Branding team. You will also be a member of Neste’s global Communications team and report to the Director, Neste Communications.
Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experience, skills and background is
- Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Social Sciences or other relevant field
- 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B environment
- Solid experience in strategic communications, media relations, crisis communications and issues management as well as digital communications
- Track record of successfully managing communications as a communications business partner
- Fluency in Finnish, Swedish and English
- Ability to network and cooperate effectively with colleagues across Neste and external partners and to communicate, cooperate and interact comfortably in an international environment (different cultures, values and time zones)
- Proactive and energetic approach to work and positive attitude
- Leadership and project management experience
- Aware of and interested in following public discussion related to transportation, circular economy and sustainable solutions
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Susanna Sieppi, Head of Corporate Communications, + 358 50 4584156 on 13th of June during 4-5 pm EET 19th of June 4-5 pm EET.
Please submit your application by 23 June 2019. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 26.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5500 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.