Communications Manager, Paulig
Apply by: 24.10.
More information: MPS Consultants Johanna Korte on Tue 12th at 8–9:30,tel. 020 746 9455 or Satu Lannetta on Fri 15th at 11–12:30, tel. 020 746 9484.
Communications Manager, Corporate Communications
Are you a change maker? Does communications and food & beverages make your heart beat? If yes, join us!
We are looking for a proactive, curious and collaborative Communications Manager to join our international Corporate Communications and Brand team! The position is permanent and located in our head office in Vuosaari, Helsinki.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of driving Paulig’s corporate brand development and employee engagement through impactful and proactive communications.
As a Communications Manager you will be a member of Paulig’s international Corporate Communications & Brand team and work closely together with communications colleagues from different countries and Business Areas. In this broad role, you will be working closely with our company leadership team, HR, media and influencers as well as other internal and external stakeholders and act as a change agent and brand ambassador!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage both external and internal communications at the Group level
- Develop Paulig corporate story and messaging
- Promote employee engagement, foster dialogue and enable pauligians to work as employee ambassadors
- Responsibility for corporate communications materials and content (e.g. company presentations and website)
- Develop positive reputation and thought leadership for Paulig as a company
- Participate in Strategy communication development and deployment
- Plan and implement change communications of strategic corporate projects
- Further develop media relations, issues management and crisis communications in Finland
What we offer:
- We are a company with values-driven culture and ambitious sustainability approach
- Challenging and interesting work in an international family-owned company with strong brands and products
- A great opportunity to learn and develop as a communications professional
- A work community that sticks together in the quest of For a life full of flavour
- Constantly developing company where you won’t get bored
- Possibility to make a difference and work in an international team
What we appreciate:
- University degree in communications, marketing, social sciences, business administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within corporate communications, especially external communications
- Solid experience from building the corporate brand and creating employee and change communications
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Track record of successfully developing group level programs and leading projects
- Ability to network and cooperate effectively with internal and external partners in an international environment
- Curious and courageous mindset towards the future and ability to inspire others
- Proactive, collaborative and result-oriented way of working
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- We are excited about great tastes and hope you are too
More information and how to apply:
Did you get excited? We would be happy to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and application in English together with your salary request at Careers.mps.fi latest on 24th October 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact MPS Consultants Johanna Korte on Tue 12th at 8–9:30 tel. 020 746 9455 or Satu Lannetta on Fri 15th at 11–12:30, tel. 020 746 9484.
Do you want to get to know us better? Go and have a look at pauliggroup.com.
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company’s brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 920 million in 2020. The company has over 2,000 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose For a life full of flavour.