Communications Manager, Konecranes
Sijainti: Hyvinkää tai Espoo
Haku loppuu: 29.2.2020
Lisätietoja: Juha Pankakoski, juha.pankakoski(at)konecranes.com
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
To be able to provide relevant solutions for our industrial and port customers today and tomorrow, we continue to invest to technology development and digitalization. This is where you come to play. Interested in this opportunity? Then read more about the role we are offering and apply!
We are looking for a Communications Manager who will build and nurture Konecranes technology story and develop further our communication culture. In this role you will be a member of the Technologies Management Team and you will report to EVP, Technologies.
Your main responsibilities are to
- Develop and manage Konecranes Technologies’ internal and external communications
- Enable and accelerate Konecranes digital transformation
- Develop communication culture
- Provide change management support for strategic projects
- Produce content to various stakeholders and channels
- Run training program to increase our technology developers’ communication skills
What we expect from you
To succeed in this position, we expect from you
- Passion for technology development and digitalization
- Excellent organizational and organizing skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to react fast and work under pressure
- Experience from leading teams or virtual networks
- Love for being in front of audiences and interacting with various stakeholders
- Great technical skills
- Master’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- Over 10 years of experience in Communication or Marketing
In return, we offer you an interesting and independent position in the heart of global technology development and a strong network of technology, communication and marketing professionals as your colleagues.
Please express your interest in the role by submitting an application by the 24th of February, 2020, at latest via this link or our career site careers.konecranes.com/
For further information about the role please contact Juha Pankakoski, Executive VP, Technologies via e-mail juha.pankakoski(at)konecranes.com.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.