Director of Corporate Communication, Basware
Applications by: position will be filled when the right person is found
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers. Find out more at www.basware.com.
Basware is looking for
Director of Corporate Communication
The Director of corporate communication is responsible for developing and leading Basware’s communications strategy and execution. They will support the executive leadership team as a communications advisor and strategist, working directly with supporting public relations, analyst/influencer relations, community relations and investor relations, thereby ensuring Basware is a thought leader in our business domain.
- Develop and coordinate the enterprise-wide corporate communications strategy.
- Curate, architect and circulate centralized corporate content.
- Implement key communications policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Act as a corporate spokesperson.
- Lead corporate media/public relations initiative, which is closely aligned with Analyst and Investor relations, including ensuring regulatory communications requirements are met.
- Work with social media operations to develop corporate social media strategy and governance to drive the desired Social media impact (network growth, share of voice, sentiment, influence).
- Oversee the selection of corporate communication agencies and manage these critical relationships.
- Set measurable objectives for the communications function to drive the team’s performance.
- Oversee communications measurement, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports, utilizing metrics such as media reach/frequency, number of impressions, share of voice, customer/prospect sentiment, awareness, engagement, paid vs. earned media placement.
- Support internal communications/change management through strategy development and alignment with other departments.
- Implement protocols and best practices in anticipation of crisis management
Key Performance Indicators
- Contribution to 4 rolling quarter pipeline coverage.
- Customer net promoter score.
- Maintain positive brand sentiment and broaden reach.
- Increase prospect and customer engagement with Basware Content.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience in corporate communications.
- Proven ability to drive and implement change.
- Strong planning, project management and operational skills.
- Experience in B2B marketing and the IT industry is advantageous.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English.
- Excellent communication and relationships skills with the ability to network, engage and influence at all levels.
- International mindset – enjoy working with other cultures and globally distributed teams.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable and thrives working in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Working well both independently and as part of a team.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and position will be filled when the right person is found, so send your application as soon as possible!
At Basware you will be part of a profitably growing, dynamic and forward looking company. We have an open working atmosphere and great Basware spirit. We offer you competitive compensation aligned with your competencies and performance, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that empowers you to succeed.
Fill out an application here.
Follow Basware on Twitter
Join the discussion on the Basware: