Communications trainee, Nissan Nordic Europe Oy
The last day to apply: December 3rd 2017
For more details please contact Communications Manager Julia Korvenranta (+358 (0) 10 77 05 198) on Friday, November 10th from 10:00-10:30 or from 15:00-15:30.
Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is searching for energetic and committed candidates with the ability and drive to deliver first class performance and service for the entire Nordic and Baltic region. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of an organization in an exciting and international working environment, with worldwide career opportunities. Join Us!
Nissan has one of the most comprehensive European presences of any overseas manufacturer, employing more than 17,000 staff across locally-based design, research & development, manufacturing, logistics and sales & marketing operations. Nissan Nordic Europe is an import and marketing company operating for Nissan in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The company employs about 185 professionals and the Regional Headquarters is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
This full-time traineeship is for a 6-month period, preferably to be completed to support studies. Therefore, the position is the most ideal for an undergraduate student. A small trainee compensation will be provided.
Tasks and responsibilities:
In this position you will support the Nordic Communications team in its daily tasks and routines, such as:
– Managing press release process and newsroom updates
– Supporting in press car loans
– Creating and updating content to intranet and support in internal communication activities
– Press event support
– Supporting in media monitoring and concluding reports
– Various daily tasks
We are looking for an undergraduate student with ongoing studies in Communication, Marketing or Business Administration with the following skills:
– Interest in creating and editing content in external and internal channels
– Motivated and energetic, genuine interest in communications
– Ability to work independently and take responsibility
– Well organized and structured
– Excellent Finnish and English skills (written and spoken). Knowledge of other Nordic languages is an advantage.
– Good IT skills, including MS Office
– Driver’s license B is a must
– Experience in an international environment is an advantage
We offer you an interesting position in our international Communications Team. You will be working with exciting and versatile communication tasks in a multinational environment. We hope you are eager to work with our brand and vehicles including award-winning crossovers and the Nissan LEAF, the world’s most popular electric vehicle.
The anticipated start date is January, 17th 2018, but is still negotiable. Please apply through our Global Career Site by searching for jobs in Finland: http://www.nissanmotor.jobs/amie/eu/. Please be quick, the
position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. However, submit your application latest on Sunday, December 3rd 2017.