Communications Trainee, ABB
The last day to apply: December 10, 2017
For more information about the position, please contact Communications Manager Kaisu Sirén, kaisu.siren(a)fi.abb.com or call to +358 50 332 4619 on Nov 30 at 14-15 or Dec 5 at 12-13.
Kirjoittanut: Tessa Toni
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees and of them around 5,100 in Finland. www.abb.com
ABB is writing the future of industrial digitalization in the energy and fourth industrial revolutions. Now we are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Trainee to join our Country Communications team in Helsinki.
Your tasks will vary from corporate communications to marketing communications:
– Producing and developing content for our internal and external communication channels
– Producing and preparing presentations and infographics
– Helping in localizing ABB global materials from English to Finnish
– Taking part in tradeshow and event management
You will be working around 18 hours per week. The position will possibly be continued over the summer and till the end of the year.
– Business and communications studies in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, majority of studies completed
– Excellent writing skills, superior Finnish and fluent English
– Ability and interest in concise and agile content production to different channels
– An eye for visual design
– Expertise in digital tools and analytic approach
– Keen interest in the technology industry and global business
– You are a positive team player and flexible with your tasks
We offer an interesting and varying communications position where you will have the possibility to learn about global and local communications as well as the business of a pioneering technology leader.
Join our great team of communications colleagues by applying for the position by December 10, 2017. Please send your CV and application to jenni.jussila(a)fi.abb.com.