Communications Officer (temporary), Fennovoima
Sijainti: Helsinki capital area
Haku päättyy: 22.10.2017
Lisätiedot: Communications Manager Heli Nikula, tel. +358 (0)20 757 8429 on Monday 9.10. at 15-16 or on Monday 16.10. at 15-16 or Psycon Consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0) 20 710 1282 on Thursday 12.10. at 10-11 or on Thursday 19.10. at 13-14. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
Communications Officer (internal communications)
We are looking for a Communications Officer to join our Helsinki team for a fixed-term position until the end of January 2019 approximately. The post may also continue for longer, as it is a substitute for maternity leave. As Communications Officer you will plan, develop and implement our internal communications, and also participate in other communications-related tasks. Your final job description will be customized based on your strengths, but your tasks will include at least the following:
- Support our departments as a communications expert, plan and coordinate their internal communications
- Produce contents for the intranet and our other internal channels (news, interviews, videos)
- Act as an internal community manager responsible for Fennovoima’s employee ambassador program
- Maintain the intranet as one of the administrators
- Take part in other conventional duties of a communications officer, such as handling media relations, producing a variety of materials, and updating our communications channels
Your duties will also include tasks that support the daily work of our team, such as meeting and travel arrangements, as well as the maintenance of address registers.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- An education suitable for the position, e.g. BBA or other applicable university degree
- A couple of years of work experience in the field of corporate communications, including internal communications
- Knowledge of the use of social media tools in corporate communications, experience in engaging people in employee ambassador program
- Strong content production skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Innovative mind, good people skills and initiative
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 22.10.2017.