Communications Officer, Fennovoima
Location: Helsinki capital area
Apply by: 25.3.2018
Additional information: Communications Manager Heli Nikula, tel. +358 (0)20 757 8429 on Monday 12.3. at 15–16 or on Monday 19.3. at 15–16.
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
We are looking for a Communications Officer to join our Helsinki team for a fixed-term position until the end of January 2019. The post may also continue for longer, as it is a substitute for maternity leave.
Our new team member will:
- be responsible for Fennovoima ‘Employee ambassador’ program
- follow-up and engage in conversations in social media
- produce content (news, interviews, videos)
- update our communication channels
Your duties will also include tasks that support the daily work of our team, such as meeting and travel arrangements, as well as the maintenance of address registers.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- BBA or other applicable university degree
- work experience in the field of corporate communications
- knowledge of the use of social media tools in corporate communications
- experience in engaging people in employee ambassador program
- strong content production skills
- fluency in Finnish and English
- innovative mind, good people skills and initiative.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 25.3.2018. Apply here.
For further information, please contact Communications Manager Heli Nikula, tel. +358 (0)20 757 8429 on Monday 12.3. at 15–16 or on Monday 19.3. at 15–16. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.