Communication Manager, Telia Finland
Apply by: 16.3.2018
Additional Information: Head of Communications and Public Affairs Camilla Ekholm via phone +358 40 721 8345 (on Fri 9.3. 13.30–15 / Mon 12.3. 10–12 or Thu 15.3. 9–11)
Are you our next communications and social media guru? Do you love close team work where your competences strengthen our team? Do you have a desire to help our Consumer (B2C) business unit grow? Do you want to work in an international and dynamic NewGenTelco Company? If your answer is yes, then you will be the ONE.
We are Telia, the New Generation Telco. Everything we do is about connecting the world. Our purpose is to bring the world closer. We provide people with innovative, easy-to-access and effective ways to keep in touch and communicate with each other anywhere in the world Be inspired by our New Generation Telco journey and create the digital future with us!
We are now searching for an experienced Communications Manager to work with our consumer business unit management team in the Finnish market and help them to position Telia as the most innovative and loved digital telco.
The role is located in Telia’s Communciations and Public Affairs team in Finland and reporting to Telia Finland´s Head of Communication and Public Affairs.
Your next challenge
We are looking for an experienced communication professional to strengthen our team and provide communication support to Telia Finland´s consumer business, both via external and internal communications.
Our ideal colleague is highly motivated team player with excellent communications and social media skills (both written and spoken in Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus). You have a degree in Communications, Social Sciences, Business Management or equivalent and have worked full time at least 10 – 12 years in the field of communications, preferable in the consumer or ICT industry.
- support our B2C business unit management team independently in any communication related topic
- create communication strategies & tactics, content and deliverables for various topics (incl. consumer customer insights, devices, mobile services, entertainment, TV & media and sports) both externally and within the company
- contribute to the work of the communication team on various company-wide topics and initiatives
- constantly seek for opportunities to grow Telia Finland´s thought leadership
- contribute to the overall business performance and transformation journey
We appreciate you being:
- a business minded, creative and result oriented professional preferably with background from consumer or ICT business
- capable of creating communication strategies and content in an easy-to-understand and inspiring way
- experienced in media relations and how to get a the right story to the right channels
- able to use communication tactics to engage our own employees
- a responsible person with the ability to work both independently and in a team
- good at working hands-on in solving communication challenges with pragmatic approach and balancing risks and business interests
Why choose us?
Telia is the place of growth − our business thrives when you grow and develop yourself. Regardless of your role, with us you get to work with revolutionary tech innovations and with people who are leading professionals in their fields of expertise. With us, responsibility and freedom go hand in hand and we promote self-leadership in everything we do. We offer you great benefits, flexibility and high-end tools, so that you can effortlessly combine business and pleasure.
For more information about the opportunity, team or working at Telia, please contact Head of Communications and Public Affairs Camilla Ekholm via phone +358 40 721 8345 (on Fri 9.3. 13.30–15 / Mon 12.3. 10–12 or Thu 15.3. 9–11).
Are you excited and want to be part of our journey? Send us your personalized job application via our recruitment system (http://www.telia.fi/career) as soon as possible, but at the latest by 16.3.2018.
We are looking forward to getting to know you better!